We did not scan MITCalc V-Belts Calculation 1.22 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from soft112.com.
The calculation is designed for a geometrical design and strength check of belt transmissions using V-belts. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the following main tasks:
- Calculation for 2 or 3 pulleys.
- Automatic design of a transmission with the minimum of input requirements.
- Design and calculation of geometrical parameters (diameters of pulleys, axis distances, length of the belt, weight of the transmission)
- Calculation of strength parameters (power transferred by the belt, number of belts, efficiency, etc.)
- Calculation of force conditions (prestressing, axis loading of the pulleys, etc.)
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo).
The application works with CAD systems and includes respective models of pulleys and belts. The calculations use procedures, algorithms and data from basic documents and standards ANSI, RMA (Rubber Manufacturers Association), ISO, DIN, BS, and basic documents from catalogues of companies CONTITECH (r) and Gates Rubber Company (r).
Used standards: Narrow V-Belts ANSI/RMA IP-22; Traditional V-Belts ANSI/RMA IP-20; Light Duty V-Belts ANSI/RMA IP-23; DIN 7753; DIN 2211; DIN 2215; ISO 4184
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
soft112.com lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for MITCalc V-Belts Calculation 1.22 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.